Skykomish Valley Vacation Rentals
The towns of Sultan, Goldbar, Index, Startup, Skykomish & Stevens Pass
In 1893, when the Great Northern Railroad built its line up and over Stevens Pass passengers flocked to settle in the stunningly beautiful Skykomish river valley. Now you too can stay in a river side cabin, condo or house in this idyllic setting.
Towns like Goldbar, Sultan, Startup, Index and Skykomish are close to, by far away, from the bustling Seattle metropolitan area, some just an hour away.
- - "See the splendor of the Skykmoish Valley and Stevens Pass, with the perfect Vacation Rental Home. - Lenny Lenihan, Lodging Manager/Owner.
Guests can explore the trails, swim the river or take a comfortable drive to ski at Stevens Pass. All without a long car trip. Summer can be warm and comfortable, winter are often snowy and white and spring and autumn, being the slow season offer peace and seclusion at lower rates.
- Luxurious Lodges, Cabins and Condominiums
- Many with expansive views.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. We offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.