Skykomish Valley Vacation Rentals
The towns of Sultan, Goldbar, Index, Startup, Skykomish & Stevens Pass
In 1893, when the Great Northern Railroad built its line up and over Stevens Pass, passengers flocked to settle in the stunningly beautiful Skykomish River Valley. Now you too can stay in a river side cabin, condo or house in this idyllic setting.
Towns like Goldbar, Sultan, Startup, Index and Skykomish are close to - but far away from the bustling Seattle metropolitan area. Some towns are just an hour away.
- "See the splendor of the Skykomish Valley and Stevens Pass, with the perfect Vacation Rental Home." - Lenny Lenihan, Lodging Manager/Owner.
Guests can explore the trails, swim the river or take a comfortable drive to ski at Stevens Pass. Summers can be warm & comfortable, winters are often snowy & white and spring & autumn, being the slow season - offer peace and seclusion at lower rates.
- Luxurious Lodges, cabins and condominiums
- Many with expansive views.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Friendly Attentive Local Service. We Live Here.
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Sure, you could rent from one of those giant corporate websites, but booking here provides the best price, the best service and friendly local folks to make your stay a delight. Book online instantly, or call 360-499-3636 today to get the best selection.